At Tikal, you will be a part of a leading group of developers, experts, and architects, working with cutting-edge technologies. Part of your daily routine will be consulting Tikal clients on Data Science technologies. Deep learning, classic machine learning, feature engineering and ML infrastructure are only a subset of our daily routines. Data scientists at Tikal are extending their engineering skills alongside the scientific ones. Building infrastructure for AI-augmented projects is the main goal of our teams.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physic, Statistics or equivalent- Must
- 2+ years of proven experience working on a data science project.
- 2+ years of experience in modeling with Python – Must.
- Experience with machine learning tools and libraries.
- Vast experience in Big-Data technologies.
- Intuition about software architecture, design, and performance.
- Passion for technology and constant exploration - must
- Attitude for caring and sharing knowledge - must.
- Love challenges - must.